We had a fantastic time once again at the cottage. Perfect setting for a quiet getaway from the city.
- Barbara M. from Jamaica Plain, Posted: 09/06/2021
See you again next year
- Bridget P. from Londonderry, Posted: 08/31/2021
- Anonymous from Londonderry, Posted: 07/26/2021
Very good! Been coming 10 years. Home improvements made every year since new owner.
- Debra C. from Spotsylvania, Posted: 07/19/2021
Wonderfully equiped cottage with a beautiful waterfront,and surroundings. Description of cottage very acurrate but probably couldn't convey the delightfulness of the experience.
- Barbara M. from Jamaica Plain, Posted: 10/02/2020
We had a fabulous week recreating, relaxing and enjoying the lake. We watched eagles fishing every day from our chairs on the dock. This has become the “happy place” for our family. We are already looking forward to returning in 2021 for the 6th year.
- Bridget P. from Londonderry, Posted: 10/01/2020
2nd time there no disappointment.
- George S. from Peobody, Posted: 08/03/2020
Very good! Ninth year at this place. Love the location. Owners are improving it yearly.
- Debra C. from Spotsylvania, Posted: 07/21/2020
This was our 3rd year renting this property. We had another great stay. Very relaxing and close to attractions
- Bridget P. from Londonderry, Posted: 08/19/2019
This was our 2nd year of renting this place. It is amazing the views and relaxation. Perfection!!! the new deck is very nice however the railing height interferes with the view when sitting at the deck table. It didn't stop me from requesting the home again next year. Thanks for sharing your slice of heaven with our family.
- Bridget P. from Londonderry, Posted: 09/03/2018
Beautiful property and beautiful weather. Been staying here about 8 years now. Glad to see new roof, new mattress in master bedroom and new deck. Main bath needs new flooring as it is very soft right outside the shower. Screen doors need to be replaced. Had to tape them the last two years. Do plan to return next year as we love the place!
- Debra C. from Spotsylvania, Posted: 07/24/2018
The most spectacular view. Peace and quiet but not boring. Will be back next year for sure.
- Bridget P. from Londonderry, Posted: 09/07/2017
- Bob P. from Worcester, Posted: 07/17/2017
The best vacation on Lake Winnipesaukee we have ever had in almost 20 years! We had a week of perfect weather in a location with gorgeous views. We even had a loon family to entertain us throughout the week. The house had everything a renter would need for the week though I would suggest bringing foam toppers for the beds as they mattresses were not comfortable (my only complaint!).
- Ann B. from Shrewsbury, Posted: 08/15/2016
Come every year. Beautiful spot, beautiful views, spacious rooms, great kitchen, deck and porch. We think that the cleaning service could be a little more thorough. Otherwise, love it!
- Debra C. from Spotsylvania, Posted: 08/08/2016
- Bob P. from Worcester, Posted: 07/18/2016
We had a great time at the cottage. Location was perfect, view was to die for, and the loons gave us a show....what more could one ask for.
- Frank M. , Posted: 08/19/2013
I almost wouldn't recommend it to a friend just in case they steal it from us. We have such a good time and its such an idyllic location!
- Sara J. from Brooklyn, Posted: 08/14/2012
Great location and spacious. Very familiar with Spectacle Circle as rented another home there for 8 years. We will be back to the Eynons, if there is a week available.
- Debra C. from Spotsylvania, Posted: 08/07/2012
Very nice location. Great views!
- Stephen P. from West Boylston, Posted: 08/08/2011
It was so charming and such a great location on the water. The house was very comfortable but we spent most of our time in the water anyway.
- Sara J. from Brooklyn, Posted: 08/03/2011