*A 30 DAY LEASE REQUIRED PER ASSOCIATION RULES* - Please call us for flexible stay and pricing options
This brand-new construction luxury townhome provides a perfect opportunity for an extended stay at the lake! Bring your boat or rent one during your stay as there's a private dock slip that can accommodate (1) boat up to 24 feet in length. There is also a second shallow water dock slip, available for your use, which can accommodate a jet-ski, canoe, or kayak.
PLEASE NOTE: The association's waterfront is NOT AVAILABLE for guest use, instead you will be provided with a parking pass to the Center Harbor Town beach which is approximately a 5-minute walk (0.3 miles). Please see the additional association rules below, prior to booking.
This property couldn't be more conveniently located. You'll be within walking distance of downtown Center Harbor amenities including local favorites such as Gusto's Italian Café for breakfast and coffee, Dewey's homemade Ice Cream Parlor, Red Hill Dari, Lemongrass Restaurant & Sake Bar and boutique style shops such as Yikes American Craft Gallery. You're also within walking distance of E.M. Heath's grocery store, and the Center Harbor town beach and the public boat launch on Lake Winnipesaukee.
Inside, this townhome has been completed with the finest finishes including beautiful hardwoods, Cambria quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, reclaimed wood accents, warm and inviting lighting and Central Air Conditioning! The home offers over 3,000 square feet of finished space including an open concept kitchen, dining area and living room with gas fireplace on the main level. Off the main floor living area, there is an attached covered deck with partial water views. Also on the main level there is an office in case you need to take care of anything while you're away. There is also a half bath on the main level. On the second level, the primary bedroom has a California King Bed and an ensuite bathroom with custom shower and double lav. The primary bedroom also has an attached balcony with partial water views. There are two additional bedrooms on the second level, the first with a King bed and the second with two (2) twin beds. There is also another three-quarter bathroom and a washer and dryer. The third level offers huge game room for you to enjoy. Down from the main floor, there is also a finished lower lever with a King Bed and a three-quarter bathroom.
ASSCOCIATION RULES: The following rules must be adhered to at all times during the lease period:
1. Quiet hours begin at 8:00pm: There can be no loud music. Voices carry, so please be mindful and respectful of the neighboring townhomes in the community, at all times.
2. Restricted Use of The Waterfront: The common area waterfront, including association beach, is not available for guest use. Instead, guests will be provided with a parking pass to the Center Harbor Town Beach which is a 5 minute walk (0.3 miles) from the property.
3. Designated Boat Slips Only: There can be only one boat up, to 24 feet in length, on the first slip designated with this unit only; There is a second shallow water slip that can accommodate a jetski, canoe or kayak; no other watercraft allowed
4. Keep on the pathways: Hardscaped pathways to the docks are well marked. When accessing the docks, please stay on the pathways only and keep a respectful distance from the other units in the community.
5. Parking: Cars can be parked in the in the driveway for the subject property only; there is a 3-car maximum at the property. Parking is not available on the street or at any of the other parking spaces which are designated to other units.
6. Max Occupancy: As approved by the owner, your stay has an eight-person maximum capacity; do not exceed the capacity of the home at any time during the lease period. Please note that the maximum occupancy of 8 people, including children, is strictly enforced. Overcrowding will result in eviction from the property without refund.
Sheets & Bath Towels not included and may be rented separately